Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Max at nearly 18 months!



All taken about two weeks ago, but first to be published here. As you can see Max is growing (and growing!) into a fine looking lad. He is only just settling down enough to take on board some of the finer points in life, but he's great with it.

For those that often ask, he's a Hungarian Wire-Haired Vizsla. Not that hairy I'll grant you. My last girl Amber of the same breed and the same strain was really quite shaggy, so they vary quite a bit in my experience. For me his coat is perfect, and just what I wanted this time round. He's already an 'Advanced' truffle hunter, and I shall take this up again later in the year for more fun. He has an AMAZING nose on him and he is more driven to run with his nose down than perform other HPR duties...so far at least.

So, I give you Max.

Do let me know what you think.









1 comment:

shirley said...

Wha a handsome boy and great to hear he truffle hunts too :D