Friday, 6 August 2010

Dog Aggression. Positive feedback here!

As you will know I find my blog to be the best way to extend positive feed back, and here is my latest:
Oh and by the way, I have to say that little Rossi whilst a determined little lad, was easily one of the best looking dogs I have met this year. For the best part, calm and charming.

(I have highlighted certain words in the thank you letter for you to think about.)

Nick's advice and understanding of our concerns has been a great help. With Nick's guidance and by applying his suggested action plan we have been able to make great progress with Rossi's training and social behaviour. The work continues, and Nick remains available to support if needed.

We are happy to recommend Nick's services!
Thanks, Jon & Lyn & Rossi



Click 'Add This' to spread the word...

No comments: