Wednesday, 14 April 2010

I love my dog day! Open day.


I'm pleased to announce that I shall be at the National Trust Clent Hills open day on the 25th April.

I shall be there to offer free dog behaviour and training advice on the day!

Feel free to come along and meet me there.
Clent Hills vets will also be there to offer guidance on the health of your dogs.

Event Details
 
Event I Love My Dog Day
Venue Clent Hills (in Worcestershire)
Description Join us for a special day to celebrate your four legged friend. The National Trust, in partnership with Clent Hills Vets, and Nick Jones of Alpha Dog behaviour, will be on hand to give free pet health advice and information about walking your dog on this beautiful countryside site. There will also be a chance to enter your dog into various competitions and lots of freebies to take advantage of.
Admission Normal Admission Charges Apply
Booking Booking Not Needed
Where to Meet Walton Hill Car Park, B62 0NQ