Friday, 19 February 2010

Parting shots...

The last batch of pictures from today and yesterday. Still bright today, but very cold indeed. I spent most of my morning walk wishing I'd put my gloves on after all. At least I had a big bag of warm dog poo to warm my left hand...a shame it loses its heat so quickly.

Finished the day with a swim with Katie. She gave me some instruction which was enlightening :)

Going home much more relaxed, but a ton of work to clear! Feeling fitter after long walks every day...wish I had the time for that every day.







3 comments:

Sit Dog Training said...

Mmmmm Cream tea Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Are u supporting a beard nick? Looks good, u look younger!
(The newtons xx)

Nick Jones MCFBA said...

Well, I never shaved for the week I was away, and am close to shaving it off, but if you think I look younger!